Murray Lodge is an 18-bed supported housing service with additional Intensive Housing Management units in Coventry city for men who have offended. The site is secluded, leafy and quiet, with gardens and car parking. The location is very convenient for local shops, bus routes, and the city centre.
Clients can stay at Murray Lodge for up to 2 years under an Excluded License Agreement (Assured Shorthold Tenancy in individual flats).
- 13 supported housing beds in the main house
- Furnished single rooms with shared communal spaces and large grounds
- Support Worker provided
- Assistance given to move on to independent living at the appropriate time
- Assistance provided to access training, education and employment
- 5 move-on beds in the community
- 22 units of Intensive Housing Management beds for which a Housing Officer is provided
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of supported housing and have a history of offending, let us help.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please fill in the form, or contact Murray Lodge directly using the details below:
- Phone: 02476 505 759
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* indicates required text