We are committed to aligning ourselves with external quality hallmarks wherever possible to ensure the quality of our services and care.
We pride ourselves in being an organisation that cares for all of our people – clients, staff, volunteers and supporters alike. External awards and accreditations are one of the ways to ensure that we take this responsibility seriously. We are thrilled to have been shortlisted for a number of external awards during 2022-23. These include:
- Charity Times Awards – finalist for Charity of the Year
- LaingBuisson – finalist for ‘Excellence in Specialist Care’ award (winner to be announced)
- EMEA Inspiring Workplaces – named a ‘Top 5 government / non-profit Inspiring Workplace’
- Inside Housing’s UK Housing Awards – our Eliora service was a ‘highly commended’ finalist
- Housing Heroes & Women in Housing Awards – finalists and a ‘highly commended’ Professional of the Year
- Chartered Institute of Housing, Northern Awards – finalists for Box Tree Cottage with ‘Excellence in cultural change and transitioning’
- British HR Awards – finalist for ‘Leader of the Year’
Investors in People – Gold
As well as being shortlisted for many external awards we are thrilled to have been accredited as an Investors in People Gold organisation for 9 consecutive years, demonstrating our commitment to outstanding service delivery and caring for our people. Alongside this, we are also registered as a Disability Confident employer.
We are committed to the quality of our information and online security. To this end we are certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 27001 as well as Cyber Essentials.
You can verify the validity of our ISO certificate by entering certificate number 230369 via this link: www.british-assessment.co.uk/verify