House of St. Martin is a well-established, complex needs care home in Taunton, Somerset. It offers 31 bedrooms, 13 of which are fully accessible wheelchair-friendly rooms with ensuite wet rooms. It is a registered care home for men coming from prison or secure hospitals with multiple needs, including substance misuse, mental health issues or a learning disability. It is particularly suited for men who require disabled access.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Full board & self-catering rooms available
- Ensuite rooms available (including wet rooms)
- 24-hour staffing
- Support for individuals with health care needs (including a clinical team comprising of a psychologist and careers)
- Extensive grounds with two courtyards
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of registered care and have a history of offending, let us help.