Based across Central Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire, Eliora provides homes and support for men with convictions.
With 73 bed spaces available, clients live in the community and share the communal areas in their houses with each other. Eliora has 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed houses all of which are furnished and self-catered.
- 73-bed spaces in houses with 2-5 bedrooms
- Furnished, self-catered accommodation
- Support Worker and Housing Officer Provided
- Support is given to move on to independent living at the appropriate time
- Assistance provided to obtain funding for courses
- Assistance provided to gain meaningful employment
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of supported housing and have a history of offending, let us help.