Chatterton Hey is a registered care home for men with a range of issues, including substance misuse, mental health and health care issues. It provides one-to-one key working as standard plus additional services for those requiring care.
- Forensic step-down service
- Support for individuals with health care needs (including a clinical team comprising of a psychologist and carers)
- Ground floor and ensuite rooms available
- Full board & self-catering rooms available
- Independent move-on accommodation on-site (a self-contained 3-bed house in the grounds of Chatterton Hey)
- Extensive grounds
- 24-hour staffing
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of registered care and have a history of offending, let us help.