The Shrubbery is a registered care home for men with multiple and complex needs, including substance misuse, mental health issues and physical care needs. It offers 28 bedrooms, of which 14 are wheelchair accessible, and 20 are ensuite.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Ensuite rooms available (including wet rooms)
- Full board catering provided
- Wheelchair accessible kitchen
- 24-hour staffing
- Forensic step-down service
- Support for individuals with health care needs (client support team including carers and psychologist support)
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of registered care and have a history of offending, let us help.