Situated in Rochdale, Tekoa House is a 27-bed property providing accommodation and housing related support for homeless men who have offended, so that they can be enabled to live independently and reintegrate into society. Tekoa House provide phased one-to-one client support to reduce reoffending, risk and anti-social behaviour.
The service also has a signposting service for men to access specialist support at the hostel or in the community.
- 27 beds in the main house
- Full-board catering and tea/coffee stations
- Single bedrooms with shared communal spaces
- 24-hour staffing
- Person-centred support from experienced support workers
- Move-on beds in the community also available
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of supported housing and have a history of offending, let us help.
Get in touch
If you have any questions please fill in the form, or contact Tekoa House directly using the details below:
- Phone: 01706 713 337
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* indicates required text