Mariposa House is a bespoke, high-support, ten bed, en-suite accommodation, for women who are ready to move into the community from secure hospital. Set in peaceful, spacious grounds in Abbey Wood, Southeast London, Mariposa House benefits from lots of space and communal areas, for both individual and group support.
Drawing on trauma informed principles, we support and encourage clients to progress in their journey towards recovery in the community.
This service is a joint partnership between Langley Trust and Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust and is regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
- 10-bed house exclusively for women
- self-catered facility with en-suite rooms and 24-hour support
- promotes special inclusion and improves health and well-being using a trauma-informed approach
- supports residents to move into the community and develops skills to live as independently as possible
- delivers the highest standards of community care in order to reduce the length of stay in hospital
- involves residents in planning their care and in the day-to-day running of the hostel
Make A referral
Langley does not directly manage referrals to Mariposa House. Please contact the Women's Pathway at South London Mental Health and Community Partnership (SLP) for a referral form. Where appropriate a collaborative assessment between Langley and SLP will be conducted.