Based in London, Dorado provides housing and support for men with convictions.
The service has been established for over a decade and is currently present in the Croydon (South London) and Brent (North London) areas. It has an 81-bed capacity across both boroughs with properties ranging from 3-bed houses to one 8-bed property.
- 81-bed spaces in the community
- Furnished, self-catered accommodation
- Shared communal spaces
- Support Workers and Housing Officers provided
- Out-of-hours service available for emergencies
- Weekly key working sessions for the first 12 weeks, then monthly sessions
- Works closely with probation to achieve any licence conditions
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of supported housing and have a history of offending, let us help.