Ashdene is a 17-bed service in Wakefield providing extra care services for men with multiple needs, mental health issues and substance misuse issues. Ashdene also has supported housing places available and provides move-on accommodation in the community supported by staff and floating support.
The service provides person-centred support and one-to-one key working as standard. Additional services are provided for individuals requiring care, including physical care, medical care, and psychological and mental health support.
- Forensic step-down service
- Accessible for wheelchair users and has specially adapted facilities for people with disabilities
- 24-hour staffing
- Extra-care facilities for individuals with health care needs (including psychologists & carers)
- High level of care
- Ground floor rooms available
- Full board & self-catering rooms available
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of registered care and have a history of offending, let us help.