Kent Resettlement is a 27-bed service within the Medway Towns in Kent offering homes and support for people with convictions.
The service comprises of 9 houses in the community – 3 for women and 6 for men – all of which are furnished and self-catered. Referrals are accepted for men and women with an offending history.
- 27 bed spaces across 9 houses
- Furnished, self-catered accommodation
- Single rooms with shared lounge, bathroom and kitchen
- At least one hour key working per week
- Regular staff visits to houses
- 24-hour on-call service
Time for a fresh start
If you, a loved one, or someone you are seeking a safe placement for as a commissioner of services, are in need of supported housing and have a history of offending, let us help.